The Zija Opportunity
Dr. Plant – NHR Presentation
Fast Start Training
Team Victory Change a Life Challenges
Congratulations to our weight loss winners from our Change A Life Challenge for the first six weeks of 2017!!
The following people placed in the top 5 spots and received some great incentives!
1st Place – Nancy Coriano – $750 Prepaid Visa Card
2nd Place – Dawn Lowry – $500 Weekend Getaway
3rd Place – Max Semenick – $300 in product
4th Place – Elizabeth Coriano – $200 in product
5th Place – Teresa McGaughey & Shannon Neikirk – $100 in product
Show the Plan Documents
Team Victory Leadership Council
(Click on a Name to Read Bio)
One of the fastest growing teams in Zija International!!!
News and Information
Zija Team Victory
Elite Leadership Council
John Morris (502) 494-0287 : Simpsonville, KY
Will Weaver (270) 875-0122 : Madisonville, KY
Eddie Mozingo (540) 246-4901 : Harrisonburg, VA
Gary Scott (270) 836-4482 : Madisonville, KY
Brandon Cooper (502) 475-1751 : Louisville, KY
Monica Cooper (502) 541-0623 : Louisville, KY
Scott Taylor (317) 507-6233 : Indianapolis, IN
Jason Whitacre (618) 203-9817 : Murphysboro, IL
Bobbie Whitacre (618) 203-0119 : Murphysboro, IL
Christina Green (502) 599-1163 – Louisville, KY
ZIJA REVOLUTION CRUISE – 2017
Sunshine. Sand. Turquoise waters. Panoramic ocean views. World-class dining and entertainment. Won’t you join us?
The Zija Revolution Cruise to the Bahamas is setting sail April 24 – 28, 2017, and all Zija Distributors are eligible to earn one of 50 cabins onboard Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas! Winners will receive:
- 4 night cruise accommodations Orlando >> CocoCay, Bahamas >> Nassau, Bahamas >> Day at Sea >> Orlando
- Food, gratuities, entertainment and activities onboard
- 1 night hotel accommodations in Orlando before the cruise sets sail
- Round-trip airport transfers between the airport, hotel and pier
- Welcome and farewell receptions with an open bar and live music
- Custom cruise SWAG
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Earn points during Periods 106 – 111 (September 21, 2016 – March 3, 2017).
- The top 50 qualified Distributors with the most points when the promotion ends will earn a cabin for two, as well as hotel accommodations the night before the cruise sets sail.
- A minimum of 50 points are required to qualify and be on the leaderboard—a running list of the top 50 qualifiers at any given moment.
- The qualifier with the highest number of points will receive a suite, qualifiers 2-40 will receive an ocean view cabin, and qualifiers 41 – 50 will receive an inside cabin.
WAYS TO EARN POINTS
1) Achieve the following Pin Rank(s) for the rst time to earn their accompanying points:
- Builder 500 – Builder 1000 = 5 points
- Bronze – Gold = 10 points
- White Gold – Emerald = 30 points
- Diamond – Triple Diamond = 50 points
- Black Diamond and above = 100 points
2) Personally enroll new Zija Members, earning points based on their enrollment order:
- 150 – 249 PV = 1 point per Enrollee
- 250 – 499 PV = 2 points per Enrollee
- 500 – 999 PV = 4 points per Enrollee
- 1000+ PV = 8 points per Enrollee
BONUS: if a new Enrollee’s enrollment order is an NHR Kit, enrollment points are doubled:
- 150 PV NHR Basic System = 2 points per Enrollee
- 250 PV NHR Enhanced System = 4 points per Enrollee
- 500 PV NHR Gold System = 8 points per Enrollee
- 1000 PV NHR Diamond System = 16 points per Enrollee
3) Earn 1 point each time a new member personally enrolled during this promotion has a Zija Rewards Purchase (AutoShip) of 75+ PV that successfully runs during the promotion.
- This promotion is open to Active Zija Independent Distributors worldwide, although certain features including the availability of NHR kits may vary by market.
- Prize does not include all trip costs such as airfare, excursions, alcoholic beverages, specialty dining, some meals, gambling, spa services, dry cleaning, etc.
- A Distributor’s ranking on the top 50 leaderboard can change at any time during the promotion and depends on his/her performance as well as the performance of other Distributors.
- Any Distributor who qualifies for the cruise must be Active and in good standing at the end of this promotion in order to receive the prizes.
- Points may be adjusted manually as needed, and a loss of points may occur for product returns or promotion abuse.
- Having excessive points does not qualify any participant to receive more than one cabin; partial points cannot be transferred or sold to another Distributor.
- If a Distributor becomes Inactive during any Period during this promotion, any points earned will be lost and he/she will have to begin again at zero points.
- This promotion, including its rules, ways to earn points, and prizes are subject to change at any time at Zija International’s sole discretion.
Taylor Calix – Builder
Brian Petersen – Builder
Robbie Townsend – Builder
Samuel Conver – Builder
Jordan Burge-Paducah, KY
Lori & Greg Howlett-Elizabethtown, KY
Jason Stidham-Indianapolis, IN
O’Shea Hudspeth-Lexington, KY
Craig Moore-Pittsburgh, PA
Sean & Holly Matteo-Hilton Head, SC
Chris & Sa’Sha Bickett-Louisville, KY
Christi White-Peoria, AZ
Dennis Olsen-Harrisonburg, VA
Jon & Sara Hedges-Paducah, KY
Mandi Yarberry-Louisville, KY
David Fain-Mt. Vernon, KY
Leigh Honn-Boston, MA
Jennifer Jessen-Louisville, KY
Vonda Fisher-Lynn, IN
Vicki Spagnuolo-Louisville, KY
Brandon Heming-Louisville, KY
Tim Da’Mes-Harrisonburg, VA
Jess & Ashley Speed-Louisvile, KY
Rachael Clark-Murphysboro, IL
Carrie & BJ Davis-Louisville, KY
Cecile Kejzlar-Paducah, KY
Clint & Katie Thornberry-Evansville, IN
Dave Bechler-Harrisonburg, VA
Scott Gerlach-Crestwood, KY
Ashlee Tomes-Sonora, KY
Mike Yates-Douglasville, GA
Cristina Rizk-Hilton Head, SC
Becky Davidson-Nashville, TN
Eddie Mozingo-Harrisonburg, VA
Scott Taylor-Indianapolis, IN
Sara Semenick-Shelbyville, KY
Hector & Stephanie Martinez-Albuquerque, NM
MarBrad & Jeanette Fisher-Lynn, IN
Jennifer & Todd Vaughn–Louisville, KY
Cindy Peden–Franklin. TN
Brandon & Monica Cooper–Louisville, KY
Will Weaver–Lexington, KY
Mark Moffett–Thornton, CO
Deniece & Jeff Krebs–Fisherville, KY
Gary Scott–Madisonville, KY
Christina & Sean Green-Louisville, KY
Paul Cobb-Louisville, KY
Rhonda Cupp-Louisville, KY
Jason & Bobbie Whitacre-Murphysboro, IL
John Morris-Simpsonville, KY
Dee Hutchins-Hodgenville, KY
Samuel Conver – 6
Jason & Bobbie Whitacre – 4 (including three Builder 2’s and one Builder 1)
O’shea Hudspeth – 4
Scott Gerlach – 3 (including a Builder 1)
Teresa McGaughey – 3
Brent Petersen – 3
Scott Taylor – 3
Jerry & Nancy Coriano – 2
Michael Culbertson – 2
Brandon Heming – 2
Jay Herron – 2
Hector & Stephanie Martinez – 2
Gary Scott – 2
Ashlee Tomes – 2
Will Weaver – 2
Robbie Townsend – 2
Upcoming Zija Events
Zija will have a HUGE regional event in Orlando, FL June 16-17, 2017!
This is a corporate event with over 1000+ expected and there will be new products introduced! Cost is only $40 and you can register at www.zijaevents.com.
Put this on your calendar now as it’s a 9:00 AM-5:00 PM event on both Friday and Saturday that weekend! There will be a leadership and founders dinner at the event as well.
We will have our annual Team Victory Leadership retreat at this event with details announced later.
Make plans to be there!!!
2017 Zija Summit
Thursday, October 26 – Saturday, October 28 – ZIJA SUMMIT 2017 CONVENTION!
Make sure to check out the Archives section for our playback number of our Sunday night team calls and make sure to take a look at the archived newsletters with testimonies!!
What it Takes to Win in Network Marketing – John Morris